Douglas Hines is a happily married inventor from New Jersey, who spent three years trying to find a market for his artificial intelligence technology. Failing to find a match, he turned to a different avenue.
Last month at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, he unveiled the result–Roxxxy, the world’s most sophisticated sex robot.
Some of the features:
- soft silicone “skin” that is warmed via tubes that wind through the body
- a rigid skeleton that can be contorted into almost any natural position
- sensors in her hands and genital areas that will trigger vocal responses from her when touched–she even shudders to simulate orgasm
- voice recognition software that analyzes the speakers words and uses pattern-recognition software to match them against a database containing hundreds of appropriate responses
- five preloaded personalities, from Frigid Farrah to Wild Wendy
- a three-hour rechargeable battery
Despite the $7,000 price tag that accompanies the sex robot, Hines claims that he has received more than 4,000 pre-orders and 20,000 requests for more information at his TrueCompanion.com web site.
Personally, I think we’ll take the same approach we do with all of Apple’s technology releases–wait until the second generation is released with a camera, USB hub, and other features that couldn’t quite be worked into the first generation…
No Responses to “Talking Sex Robot Unveiled”
No comments yet